Kula Job Posting: Project Manager
By Jeff White: Nov 15, 2011
Filed Under: Jobs
Update: This position has been filled. Thank you to all of the applicants.
We are on the hunt for an exceptional project manager to join our agency full-time in downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia.
As the ideal candidate, you have experience managing numerous projects at once—keeping a small team of very focused designers, developers and marketers on task and on time. Further, you possess strong client service skills and instincts and are keen to contribute to the creation of successful marketing programs, working to craft great strategy backed by flawless execution.
People Matter, Objects Don’t – it’s the world view that shapes everything at Kula Partners. We create marketing programs, build websites and apps, and develop content that connects people to each other. Basically, we see the evolution of the internet, the rapid adoption of social media, and the increasing role technology is playing in our lives as being more about people than the technology itself.
Joining our team in our Halifax studio, you’ll find our People Matter approach applies to how we work too—we prefer fun over drama and think proper espresso and a nice record player are must-haves in the office. Plus, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary, vacation and the right kit for the job—including a MacBook Pro, a Haworth Zody chair and an iPhone 4S.
- Handle dozens of active projects of varying size and scope
- Keep a team of in-house creatives, developers and strategists (plus outside consultants) on task
- Perform website content entry, do basic image editing and document preparation for proposals and client documents
- Work closely with a small team and sweat the details, because, in the end everything is a detail
It’d be even cooler if you:
- Write and speak with confidence
- Have used 37 Signals’ Basecamp previously
- Tweet, blog or Tumbl regularly
- Have experience managing events
How to apply
We’re more concerned with your attitude and work than the number of years experience in the industry. Get creative and get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org.