As a Digital Marketer, you will be responsible for crafting and executing digital marketing strategies for a diverse range of clients located across North America. While we have found every Digital Marketer brings a unique set of skills to the position, the ideal candidate for this role will have a combination of digital, content, and social media marketing know-how along with fantastic writing and editing abilities.
You’ll work closely with designers, developers, and other Digital Marketers as part of a cross-functional team to bring marketing campaigns to life. With an in-depth knowledge of marketing automation platforms along with Google Analytics, AdWords, and Search Console, you will continuously identify opportunities to iterate and improve on clients’ marketing programs. You can juggle numerous project deadlines and thrive in an open and collaborative environment.
- Marshall the execution and implementation of digital marketing strategies, ensuring that all client goals are met
- Write and edit compelling marketing content like site copy, blog posts, ebooks, digital ads, emails, social content and more
- Optimize content for organic search
- Act as the primary point of contact for a portion of the agency’s clients, retainers, and projects, serving as the voice of the client within Kula
- Present agency deliverables to clients remotely and (occasionally) in-person
- Work in tandem with the scheduling team to plan and execute requirements in an Agile environment
- Work closely with designers and developers while sweating even the most minute details
It’d be even cooler if you:
- Have an opinion (and can back it up)
- Have used HubSpot, MailChimp, or other marketing automation software (even better if you’re HubSpot Certified)
- Have managed Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns and/or are Google AdWords Certified.
- Have used Google Analytics to create reports and inform marketing decisions, and/or are Google Analytics Certified.
- Tweet, blog or Instagram regularly
How to apply
Upon application, in addition to a resume and cover letter, please submit:
- Writing samples (either links or uploaded documents) and/or your online portfolio