At Kula Partners, we believe that to do work that matters, we must be an agency where People Matter. We’re committed to creating an inclusive culture where different perspectives contribute to our best work. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
We’re on the hunt for a ridiculously talented Front End Developer to join our agency full-time in downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia. We help leading manufacturers around the world digitally transform marketing and sales to deliver more leads, close more prospects, and grow their competitive edge.
As our newest front end developer, you’ll work closely with Kula’s cross-functional teams of exceptional marketers, designers, and strategists.
Due to COVID-19, this role would be offered remotely for an indefinite period, transitioning to in-office with flexible work-from-home options as conditions allow.
- can create responsive sites that adapt beautifully to modern browsing environments while completely respecting the design it came from
- grasp UX principles and best practices with an emphasis on accessibility and performance
- are inspired by stunning design and appreciate carefully-considered user interfaces
- can navigate and manipulate the DOM with ease
It’d be even cooler if you:
- have experience with developing custom WordPress/WooCommerce templates and blocks
- can develop front end applications using React and Redux against both mock and live APIs
- have strong opinions about modern frontend frameworks and can speak to the advantages and disadvantages of technologies based on web components
- have previously worked in an Agile environment
How to apply:
We’re most concerned with your work, not where you went to school or what agencies/tech companies you’ve worked at. While we appreciate any and all applications, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.Apply Now