We’re on the hunt for a ridiculously talented Front End Web Developer to join our inbound marketing agency full-time in downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia. As Canada’s first Platinum HubSpot Agency Partner, we serve clients throughout North America, helping them to grow with inbound marketing, conversion rate optimization and exceptional web design and development.
People Matter, Objects Don’t is at the core of our design and development approach, leading to the creation of gorgeous, intuitive, standards-based interfaces that are not only easy to use, but also help convert nameless, faceless website visitors to leads. It means websites that render beautifully and that are wonderfully usable on mobile and tablet devices, understanding that people are choosing to connect to the internet—and thus to each other—using a wide range of platforms.
As our newest frontend web developer, you’ll work closely with Kula’s cross-functional teams of exceptional designers, developers and marketers. You’re a technology generalist, constantly exploring creative and efficient techniques for building the front end of web applications. You might be a perfect fit at Kula if you:
- are inspired by stunning design and appreciate carefully-considered user interfaces
- can create responsive sites that adapt beautifully to modern browsing environments while completely respecting the design it came from
- grasp UX principles and best practices with an emphasis on accessibility and performance
- can navigate and manipulate the DOM with ease
- have strong opinions about modern frontend frameworks and can speak to the advantages and disadvantages of technologies based on web components
- know something about content management systems
How to apply
We’re most concerned with your work, not where you went to school or what agencies/tech companies you’ve worked at. While we appreciate any and all applications, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.Apply Now