Kula Partners, a Canadian-based Inbound Marketing Agency and full-service Platinum HubSpot partner, is looking for Inbound Marketing Producers to join our team in beautiful downtown Halifax. As an Inbound Marketing Producer, you will be responsible for executing inbound marketing strategies for a diverse range of clients located across North America. While we have found every Inbound Marketer brings a unique set of skills, the ideal candidate for this role will have a combination of digital, content and social media marketing know-how along with fantastic writing and editing abilities.
You’ll work closely with designers, developers, and other inbound marketers as part of a cross-functional team to bring marketing campaigns to life. With an in-depth knowledge of tools like HubSpot along with Google Analytics, AdWords, and Search Console, you will continuously identify opportunities to iterate and improve on clients’ marketing programs. You can juggle numerous project deadlines and thrive in an open and collaborative environment.
People Matter, Objects Don’t – it’s the world view that shapes everything at Kula Partners. We conceive and conduct inbound marketing programs that are powered by responsive websites and compelling content to connect people to each other. Basically, we see the evolution of the internet, the rapid adoption of social media, and the increasing role technology is playing in our lives as being more about people than the technology itself.
Joining the Kula Partners team in our Halifax studio, you’ll find our People Matter approach applies to how we work too – we prefer fun over drama and think proper espresso and a nice record player are must-haves in the office. Plus, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary, vacation and the right kit for the job— including a MacBook and a Haworth Zody chair.
- Execute results-driven inbound marketing campaigns
- Write and edit compelling marketing content like site copy, blog posts, ebooks, digital ads, emails, social content and more
- Optimize content for organic search
- Work closely with designers and developers while sweating the details
It’d be even cooler if you:
- Have an opinion (and can back it up)
- Have used HubSpot, MailChimp, or other marketing automation software (bonus if you’re HubSpot Certified)
- Have managed Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns (bonus if you’re Google AdWords Certified)
- Have used Google Analytics to create reports and inform marketing decisions (bonus if you’re Google Analytics Certified)
- Tweet, blog or Instagram regularly
How to apply
We’re more concerned with your attitude and work than your number of years experience in the industry. Upon application, in addition to a resume and cover letter, please submit:
- Writing samples (either links or uploaded documents) and/or your online portfolio