At Kula Partners, we believe that to do work that matters, we must be an agency where People Matter. We’re committed to creating an inclusive culture where different perspectives contribute to our best work. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
As a software quality assurance (SQA) technician, you’ll work closely with Kula’s cross-functional teams of exceptional designers, developers and marketers to evaluate web and software deliverables using manual testing techniques. You’re a technology generalist, constantly exploring creative and efficient techniques for testing, troubleshooting and documenting both approaches and outcomes.
- Plan and execute manual test sets, based on analysis of requirements and risk areas
- Log and communicate test outcomes for both technical and business audiences
- Evaluate test outcomes in the context of their risk or severity
- Assist others on the team in reproducing reported defects
- Verify the resolution of defects through retesting and completion of supporting regression tests
- Maintain test outlines for reuse
It’d be even cooler if you have:
- Experience troubleshooting and evaluating the root cause of software defects by comparing test outcomes against logs and documented requirements
- Used a content management system to manage a website and/or ecommerce platform
- Experience with writing and running database queries
- Experience using tools like Postman to review and test APIs
- Worked previously in an Agile environment
How to apply:
We’re most concerned with your work, not where you went to school or what agencies/tech companies you’ve worked at. While we appreciate any and all applications, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.Apply Now