NeuroSky is a biometrics technology company based in Silicon Valley that is revolutionizing the world of embeddable and wearable biosensors. NeuroSky first approached Kula Partners with goals of increasing their overall market positioning, organic search ranking, and lead generation capabilities. They hoped to achieve these goals while also improving the overall B2C experience of their online store.
We began by developing comprehensive buyer personas to inform NeuroSky’s overall inbound marketing strategy. From there, we completely revamped neurosky.com and rolled out improvements to the B2C store, including a CRO program.
Next, we introduced an inbound strategy that called for new site content, offers and conversion points for contact capture. We also implemented a social media strategy to help with distributing original content and engaging with their buyer personas.
After just one quarter, NeuroSky saw:
- Total site traffic increase by 6% compared to their baseline
- The number of contacts captured per month increase by 118%
- Their organic traffic grow by 17%
- The number of contacts captured from organic sources increase by 115%
- Social traffic grow by 73%
- A 390% increase in the number of contacts captured via social channels
With ongoing plans to help scale their team and continue tactical execution and program analysis, NeuroSky continues to benefit from the expertise Kula Partners provides.