Tirecraft is a network of dealers that provides Canadians with an extensive range of parts and services for their vehicles. With over 270 locations coast-to-coast, Tirecraft approached Kula Partners with a goal of developing a website to showcase their products and services under one national identity. From their website, they wanted to give visitors the ability to quickly find tires for their vehicle, and locate the nearest dealer, as well as provide valuable information about each unique Tirecraft dealer.
To meet Tirecraft’s goals, Kula Partners began by revamping the Tirecraft website. We designed tirecraft.com to:
- Provide a beautiful browsing experience on mobile, tablet, and desktop browsers
- Intuitively display custom content based on user location
- Provide enhanced conversion paths in order to help visitors find their way to assets such as the Tire Finder and the Find a Tirecraft page
With this new website, Tirecraft has the ability to track their lead conversions, including requests for quotes and services.
As part of this build, we beefed-up the existing Tirecraft site content. This meant creating new copy for each tire brand offered by Tirecraft, as well as their individual products and services. The Tirecraft blog also has also received a consistent stream of new content—with posts ranging from tips and tricks for driving to the best road trips in the world being published on a regular basis.
Over our three years working with Tirecraft, we’ve seen increasingly impressive results, culminating with substantial increases in:
- A 228% country-wide increase in leads in 2015 over 2014
- A 50% increase in overall site traffic in 2015
- An 18% increase in organic search traffic
As the network of Tirecraft dealers expands, we look forward to assisting in the continued growth of their customer leads and overall site traffic.
- Bridgestone TireConnect