At last, a proven method for focusing your marketing investment on your best-fit target accounts.
At Kula Partners, we work with leading manufacturers to launch, manage and scale sophisticated account-based marketing (ABM) strategies that address today’s biggest manufacturing sales and marketing challenges—generating qualified leads and influencing complex purchase decisions within niche markets.
If you are tired of generating lists of unqualified ebook readers, you will love ABM.
The B2B Manufacturers’ Marketing Challenge
Manufacturers who sell complex products to niche markets face a number of inherent sales and marketing challenges. If your total addressable market is finite, each and every opportunity represents measurable market share and significant revenue potential. It also means that your marketing needs to be highly targeted and personalized to be effective, otherwise you’re simply wasting time and money marketing to people who will never be qualified to buy.
Manufacturers deal with notoriously long sales cycles, large average contract values, and growing buying committees. The average sales cycle is growing more complex, with more buyers involved at more stages, and as much as 60% of the purchase process being conducted anonymously before ever engaging directly with potential suppliers.
With all of this considered, account-based marketing (ABM) is the perfect strategy for B2B manufacturers. By leveraging a mix of in-depth market research and cutting-edge ABM technology, we help manufacturers identify the accounts most likely to become customers and deliver hyper-targeted, personalized marketing to the entire buying committee. This results in marketing campaigns that deliver unprecedented account intelligence, reduced advertising costs, increased opportunity conversion rates, and faster sales cycles.
Learn More About ABM for Manufacturers:
[Podcast] A B2B Manufacturer’s 100% Win Rate With ABM featuring Daniel Englebretson, Director, Growth Marketing and Demand Generation at Phononic
[Whitepaper] ABM Plan Example for B2B Manufacturers
How We Help Manufacturers Win With ABM
As a digital marketing agency made for manufacturers, we help clients launch and scale ABM strategies crafted for the modern B2B buyer. From campaign development to business systems integrations, there are a lot of moving pieces required to get an ABM strategy right—and our manufacturing marketing experts are here to guide you through the process. Our partnership with Terminus, the #1 customer rated ABM platform, gives our clients a competitive edge and brings laser focus to their marketing budget with advanced account intelligence.
Here are a few of the ways we help manufacturers launch and scale high-performing ABM programs:
- Ideal customer profile identification, buyer persona development, and customer journey mapping
- Comprehensive campaign frameworks tailored for your unique sales and marketing goals
- Strategic guidance from marketing experts who’ve successfully implemented ABM for other B2B manufacturers
Campaign Development & Management
- Conversion-focused copywriting for digital advertising across numerous channels
- Ad creative production and implementation to support your ABM roll out
- Design and development support for campaign landing pages and personalized user experiences
- Ongoing campaign execution including targeting, reporting, and optimization
Implementation & Integration
- Platform implementation support for organizations who are adopting an ABM tool like Terminus
- Business systems integration to enable data synchronization between platforms including CRM, marketing automation, PIM, ERP, and more
- Marketing automation workflows triggered by prospect behavior and engagement
- Account and prospect list identification and data validation
Training & Support
- Implementation guidance and support for internal teams looking to get started with ABM strategies
- Terminus ABM platform onboarding and technical training
- In-depth, on-site training for marketing teams who are interested in ABM best practices for manufacturers