We specialize in maximizing revenue potential for B2B manufacturers.
Our clients sell within complex, technical environments and we help them take a more targeted, account-focused approach to drive revenue growth within niche markets.
We believe that to do work that matters, we must be an agency where People Matter. We’ve built an inclusive culture in which different perspectives contribute to creating our best work. We enthusiastically welcome and consider all qualified applicants, view diversity as a strength and mindfully work to create equity in our team.
As an intermediate Digital Marketing Strategist, you’ll be responsible for executing marketing strategies for a diverse range of clients located across North America. While we have found every Digital Marketing Strategist brings a unique set of skills to the position, the ideal candidate for this role will have well-rounded digital know-how, fantastic writing and editing abilities, and 3+ years of relevant experience.
You’ll work closely with designers, developers, and other marketing strategists as part of a cross-functional team to bring digital strategies to life. You have a foundational grasp of digital concepts like SEO, paid search, digital advertising, and content marketing. You’ve worked on digital platforms to execute campaigns, including marketing automation tools and Google products such as Analytics, Ads, Tag Manager, and Search Console.
You love to learn, are curious, and aren’t afraid of a challenge or to try new things. You enjoy working hands-on with clients, nurturing and growing relationships. You can juggle numerous project deadlines and thrive in a high-performance, collaborative environment.
- Salary range for this position starting at $60,000 per year
- Flexible work environment with in-office, hybrid and remote options
- A minimum of 3 weeks paid time off plus your birthday
- Comprehensive employee benefits
- Professional development budget
- Marshall the execution of digital marketing strategies, ensuring that all client goals are met
- Contribute hands-on to client initiatives, executing a variety of digital tactics
- Write and edit compelling marketing content
- Review other marketing team members’ work, providing constructive feedback
- Act as the primary point of contact for a portion of the agency’s clients, retainers, and projects, serving as the voice of the client within Kula
- Present agency deliverables to clients remotely and (occasionally) in-person
- Work in tandem with the scheduling team to plan and execute requirements in an Agile environment
- Work closely with designers and developers on cross-functional initiatives while sweating even the most minute details
It’d be even cooler if you:
- Have an opinion and can back it up
- Have experience in B2B marketing—bonus points if you have experience with account-based marketing (ABM)
- Have experience with marketing for technical subjects and/or industries, including manufacturing
- Have used HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, MailChimp, or other marketing automation software (even better if you’re certified on one of these platforms, e.g. HubSpot Certified)
- Have used a CMS to manage a website or blog
- Have managed Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns and/or are Google Ads Certified
- Have used Google Analytics to create reports and inform marketing decisions, and/or are Google Analytics Certified
- Have experience using tools such as Google Tag Manager to measure digital performance
- Have worked previously in an Agile environment
- Blog, podcast, tweet, or post to LinkedIn and/or Instagram regularly
Upon application, in addition to a resume and cover letter, please submit:
- Work samples (either links or uploaded documents) and/or your online portfolio