At Kula Partners, we believe that to do work that matters, we must be an agency where People Matter. We’re committed to creating an inclusive culture where different perspectives contribute to our best work. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
As a Senior Digital Marketing Strategist, you’ll be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies for a diverse range of clients located across North America. While we have found every Digital Marketing Strategist brings a unique set of skills to the position, the ideal candidate for this role will possess well-rounded digital know-how, analytical abilities, fantastic writing and editing skills, and 5+ years of relevant experience.
You’ll work closely with designers, developers, and other strategists as part of a cross-functional team to ideate and bring digital strategies to life.
You have previous experience acting in a consulting or advisory role, or have been responsible for developing and implementing successful marketing plans. You’re adept at creating well-rounded digital strategies and you’re fluent in topics like SEO, paid search, digital advertising, content marketing, and more. You love to learn, are curious, and aren’t afraid of a challenge or to try new things. You’re also not afraid to roll up your sleeves and contribute to the work hands-on.
As Senior Digital Marketing Strategist, you’ll use your analytical capabilities to continuously identify opportunities to iterate and improve on clients’ marketing programs. You enjoy working directly with clients, nurturing and growing relationships. You can juggle numerous project deadlines and thrive in a high-performance, collaborative environment.
- Analyze and diagnose clients’ marketing initiatives, identifying opportunities for improvement
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients, developing original strategies and recommendations to solve client challenges
- Marshall the execution of digital marketing strategies, ensuring that all client goals are met
- Contribute hands-on to client initiatives, expertly executing a variety of digital tactics
- Review other team members’ work, providing constructive feedback and strategic oversight
- Act as the primary point of contact for a portion of the agency’s clients, retainers, and projects, serving as the voice of the client within Kula
- Present agency deliverables to clients remotely and (occasionally) in-person
- Work in tandem with the scheduling team to plan and execute requirements in an Agile environment
- Work closely with designers and developers on cross-functional initiatives while sweating even the most minute details
- Experience with marketing automation software such as HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, MailChimp (even better if you’re certified on one of these platforms, e.g. HubSpot Certified)
- Experience working with a CMS to manage a website or blog (even better if you’ve been involved in website development or redesign projects)
- Managed paid search campaigns and/or are Google Ads Certified
- Used Google Analytics to create reports and inform marketing decisions, and/or are Google Analytics Certified
- Experience using tools such as Google Tag Manager to measure digital performance
It’d be even cooler if you:
- Have an opinion and can back it up
- Have experience in B2B marketing—bonus points if you have experience with account-based marketing (ABM) specifically
- Have experience with marketing for technical subjects and/or industries
- Have sales and/or business development experience
- Have worked previously in an Agile environment
- Blog, podcast, tweet, or post to LinkedIn and/or Instagram regularly
Upon application, in addition to a resume and cover letter, please submit:
- Work samples (either links or uploaded documents) and/or your online portfolio