We specialize in maximizing revenue potential for B2B manufacturers.
Our clients sell within complex, technical environments and we help them take a more targeted, account-focused approach to drive revenue growth within niche markets.
We believe that to do work that matters, we must be an agency where People Matter. We’ve built an inclusive culture in which different perspectives contribute to creating our best work. We enthusiastically welcome and consider all qualified applicants, view diversity as a strength and mindfully work to create equity in our team.
We’re on the hunt for a ridiculously talented and experienced Full Stack WordPress Developer to join our agency full-time. Although we are located in downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia, we support WFH or hybrid work arrangements.
As our newest full stack WordPress developer, you’ll work closely with Kula’s cross-functional teams of exceptional marketers, developers, designers, and strategists.
- Flexible work environment with in-office, hybrid, and remote options
- A minimum of 4 weeks paid time off plus your birthday
- Comprehensive employee benefits
- Generous company-matched RRSP contribution program
- Professional development budget
- Create responsive sites that adapt beautifully to modern browsing environments while completely respecting original designs
- Grasp UX principles and best practices with an emphasis on accessibility and performance
- Are inspired by stunning design and appreciate carefully considered user interfaces
- Navigate and manipulate the DOM with expertise and ease
- At least four years of hands-on experience specifically in custom WordPress theme development
- A strong understanding of vanilla HTML/CSS and their use in developing responsive, cross-browser compatible code
- Proven experience with PHP and a knack for adapting to new languages and technologies as needed
It’d be even cooler if you:
- Have created custom WordPress blocks for use in the Gutenberg editor
- Have previously built accessible websites, compliant with WCAG standards
- Have strong opinions about modern frontend frameworks and can speak to the advantages and disadvantages of technologies based on web components
- Have previously worked in an Agile environment
- Really like interacting with customers to gather requirements as well as represent your own work
- Ideally have led a small team, are a super collaborative team player and love mentoring up and coming dev peers
- Are energized by working with a high performing team that loves nothing more than consistently delivering exceptional products to their customers
How to apply:
We’re most concerned with your work, not where you went to school or what agencies/tech companies you’ve worked at. While we appreciate any and all applications, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.