Kula Partners, a Canadian-based Inbound Marketing Agency and full-service Platinum HubSpot partner, is looking for Inbound Copywriters to join our team in beautiful downtown Halifax. As an Inbound Copywriter, you will be responsible for executing on inbound marketing strategy through the creation of written content such as funnel offers, blog posts, email workflows, social media posts and website copy.
You’ll work closely with our Inbound Producers, Web Designers and Developers to bring marketing strategies to life for our retainer clients located throughout North America. You will also become Inbound and HubSpot certified and work within that tool frequently.
People Matter, Objects Don’t – it’s the world view that shapes everything at Kula Partners. We conceive and conduct inbound marketing programs that are powered by responsive websites and compelling content to connect people to each other. Basically, we see the evolution of the internet, the rapid adoption of social media, and the increasing role technology is playing in our lives as being more about people than the technology itself.
Joining the Kula Partners team in our Halifax studio, you’ll find our People Matter approach applies to how we work too – we prefer fun over drama and think proper espresso and a nice record player are must-haves in the office. Plus, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary, vacation and the right kit for the job— including a MacBook and a Haworth Zody chair.
- Create content that converts
- Write and edit tactical content like blog posts, ebooks, social content and more
- Optimize content for organic search
- Work closely with inbound producers, designers and developers to implement your content
It’d be even cooler if you:
- Are already HubSpot certified
- Have used HubSpot or other marketing automation software, as well as WordPress
- Tweet, blog or Tumbl regularly
- Craft press releases and PR outreach campaigns
How to apply
We’re more concerned with your attitude and work than your number of years experience in the industry. Get creative and apply.