We’re looking for an exceptionally talented and creative web developer to join our agency full-time in downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia. You’re a programmer who understands the importance of both development and design to the success of a project. You love open source, web standards and having a really interesting development problem just waiting to be solved.
People Matter, Objects Don’t – it’s the world view that shapes everything at Kula Partners. We create inbound marketing programs, build responsive websites and apps, and develop content that connects people to each other. Basically, we see the evolution of the internet, the rapid adoption of social media, and the increasing role technology is playing in our lives as being more about people than the technology itself. That doesn’t mean that we value the way things look over the way they work. Just the opposite. We want every interaction to be seamless, smooth and well-considered.
Joining our team in our Halifax studio, you’ll find our People Matter approach applies to how we work too – we prefer fun over drama and think proper espresso and a nice record player are must-haves in the office. Plus, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary, vacation and the right kit for the job — including a MacBook and a Haworth Zody chair.
- Build anything including the kitchen sink in a LAMP stack environment
- Make WordPress do backflips
- Understand Magento Community edition
- Work closely with a designer and sweat the details
It’d be even cooler if you:
- Have worked in the HubSpot backend and integrated it with other tools
- Have worked in a JIRA-powered Agile development framework
- Write and speak with confidence
- Tweet, blog or Tumble regularly
- Do something really weird for fun that doesn’t involve a computer. Seriously.
How to apply
We’re more concerned with your attitude and work than the number of years experience in the industry. Get creative and apply.