Inbound Marketing is helping Atlantic Canadian businesses grow sales domestically, and expand into new global markets.
With a heavy focus on lead generation, inbound marketing seeks to turn nameless, faceless website visitors into qualified leads, and ultimately into paying customers. Inbound Marketing methodology is one part digital marketing and one part lead generation.
Join us on the morning of Thursday, June the 5th in the historic Halifax Citadel Garrison Room. We will discuss what exactly Inbound Marketing is and how it is helping companies of all shapes and sizes grow their bottom line. Delicious coffee and pastries will be provided.
Tickets are very limited so register now!
- 8.30AM Coffee, Pastries & Networking
- 9:00AM What is Inbound Marketing? – Jeff White & Carman Pirie, Co-owners of Kula Partners
- 9:30AM Inbound Marketing in Practice – Greg Poirier, Senior Director of Marketing, Livelenz
- 9:50AM Q&A
- What is Inbound Marketing?
- Executives Guide to Inbound Marketing
- How to Create a Comprehensive Inbound Marketing Plan
More on Inbound Marketing Week
Inbound Marketing Week is a series of events globally, focused on Inbound Marketing, enabling professionals to share knowledge and ideas about their own marketing. Inbound Marketing Week 2014 takes place from the 2nd – 6th June and is powered by HubSpot in association with Eventbrite.