November 12, 2013: This position has been filled. Thank you to all who applied.
We are on the hunt for an exceptional project manager to join our agency full time in downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia.
As the ideal candidate, you have experience managing numerous projects at once—keeping a small team of very focused designers, developers and marketers on task and on time. Further, you possess strong client service skills and instincts and are keen to contribute to the creation of successful marketing programs, working to craft great strategy backed by flawless execution.
People Matter, Objects Don’t – it’s the world view that shapes everything at Kula Partners. We create inbound marketing programs, build websites, and develop content that connects people to each other. Basically, we see the evolution of the internet, the rapid adoption of social media, and the increasing role technology is playing in our lives as being more about people than the technology itself.
Joining our team in our Halifax studio, you’ll find our People Matter approach applies to how we work too—we prefer fun over drama and think proper espresso and a nice record player are must-haves in the office. Plus, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary, vacation and the right kit for the job—including a MacBook, a Haworth Zody chair and an iPhone.
- Handle dozens of active projects of varying size and scope
- Keep a team of in-house creatives, developers and strategists (plus outside consultants) on task
- Perform occasional website content entry, do basic image editing and document preparation for proposals and client documents
- Work closely with a small team and sweat the details, because, in the end everything is a detail
It’d be even cooler if you:
- Understand agile development methodologies such as Scrum
- Have used 37 Signals’ Basecamp and Atlassian’s JIRA
- Write and speak with confidence
- Are active in social media
How to apply
We’re more concerned with your attitude and work than the number of years experience in the industry. Get creative and get in touch email@example.com.