Update: The position has been filled. Thank you to all the wonderful applicants we have met with.
Kula’s presently looking to hire an intermediate to senior level designer/art director. If you’re like us, you love social media and creating stuff that makes people’s lives more meaningful. You enjoy working with a diverse team on lots of different projects at any given time. You can’t get enough of the web, but you still love the smell of ink on paper in the morning.
This position is available immediately (if not sooner).
- At least three years design experience with an agency, in house at a company/organization, or as a freelancer
- A highly trained eye with a penchant for balance, harmony and asymmetry
- A love of typography
- The ability to handle more than one project at a time
- Experience hand-coding websites or a yearning desire to learn more about it
- A desire to work for Halifax’s most interesting agency
- A good handle on written language (it doesn’t hurt if you enjoy blogging too)
- In one of the coolest old buildings in Halifax (14′ ceilings, right downtown!)
- Interested in interesting
- Kind of snobby Mac people
- Willing to pay you to live your passion
If this sounds like something you’d be into, send your portfolio (link or document) and resumé to email@example.com.